Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Zander's First Christmas

For Christmas this year my mom, grandma, and little brother came out to spend the week with us. The night of the 23rd, I went back to work and also worked on Christmas Eve and Christmas night. I was so nervous about going back to work and how I would do leaving Zander for a 12-hour shift. But, I knew he was in good hands with his dad and that Adam would have plenty of help with my family being there as well. My family watched Zander during the day so that I could sleep, and my mom cooked my birthday dinner and Christmas dinner. The food was so good! Zander turned 6 weeks old on my birthday. Time is flying by and he is growing so fast! Overall, it was a great birthday and Christmas...one that I will never forget. Thanks everyone for making the long drive out. We loved getting to spend time with you! I can't even begin to imagine how much fun Christmas will be in the future...as Zander gets older and can understand what's going on.


Zander under the Christmas tree with all of the presents









I absolutely love this one!



I wish I knew what he was thinking here


Being silly!


No comments: